AW: [Dini-ag-kim-bestandsdaten] Next-generation inter library loan services

Klee, Carsten Carsten.Klee at sbb.spk-berlin.de
Thu Apr 18 08:03:42 CEST 2013

Hi Jörg!

Can you provide a document with more information on the 'library service descriptors'? It's not that easy to figure out what you trying to achieve. Is there a relation to Jakobs Simple Service Status Ontology (SSSO) [1] and Document Service Ontology (DSO) [2]?

What do you think, this group should concentrate on? What should be the scope of a Holdings-Ontology?

Cheers!

Casretn

[1] <http://gbv.github.io/ssso/ssso.html>
[2] <http://gbv.github.io/dso/dso.html>

Carsten Klee
Abt. Überregionale Bibliographische Dienste IIE
Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin - Preußischer Kulturbesitz