[Dini-ag-kim-bestandsdaten] AW: scope of holdings information

Ruehle, Stefanie sruehle at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Wed Apr 17 14:00:51 CEST 2013

Dear list,

> in this respect depends on whether there
> are group members with access to other data

In the SUB Göttingen we will work on some projects with the
"Universitäre Sammlungen" of the University Göttingen in the next years.
How to handle holding information will be a part of these projects. So
holding information beyond the traditional library stuff is something
I'm really interested in. And I think that we should also contact the
KIM working group "Digitalisierungsmetadaten", I think they could tell
us a lot about holding information for "Nachlässe und Autographen".

Best wishes from Göttingen

    Stefanie

--
Stefanie Rühle
Metadata and Data Conversion

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Göttingen State and University Library
D-37070 Göttingen

Papendiek 14 (Historical Building, room 1.603)
+49 551 39-10905 (Tel.)

sruehle at sub.uni-goettingen.de