[Dini-ag-kim-bestandsdaten] AW: scope of holdings information

Owen Stephens owen at ostephens.com
Wed Apr 17 10:34:41 CEST 2013

In the museum space CIDOC CRM seems to have some traction which has a number of relevant properties in the range P49-P55 - e.g.:

P50 - has current keeper
P52 - has current owner
P55 - has current location

I guess one major question is what the scope of 'holdings' is. Are we trying to represent solely the ownership of things by a library (or other organisation/person) or some other aspects (such as their current location which could include 'on loan to person X')

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com