[rak-list] Fwd: Re: [RDA-L] Canadian Pricing for RDA web tool

Armin Stephan armin.stephan at augustana.de
Wed Feb 24 09:49:04 CET 2010

Wie nun? Übersetzen die Amerikaner die RDA ins Deutsche??

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: [RDA-L] Canadian Pricing for RDA web tool
Datum: 	Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:35:08 -0500
Von: 	Troy Linker <tlinker at ALA.ORG>
Antwort an: 	Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and
Access <RDA-L at LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA>
An: 	RDA-L at LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA

Thank you for your note.  No we do not have anything we can announce at
this time. We are in preliminary discussions to translate RDA into
several languages (including German) in addition to English. We hope to
have more to announce over the next several months.

If you have not done so already, please send your email address to
rdatoolkit at ala.org to be added to the email list for the RDA Toolkit to
receive announcements and updates from the Co-Publishers about this and
many other RDA Toolkit topics.

If you have additional questions you may send them directly to
rdatoolkit at ala.org or review the FAQ section of the Co-publisher's
website www.rdaonline.org where we have tried to address many of the
open issues related to the launch of the RDA toolkit.

Kind regards,

Troy Linker
Publisher, ALA Digital Reference
American Library Association