[Metafacture] metafacture-documentation

Günter Hipler guenter.hipler at unibas.ch
Mon Nov 23 17:50:23 CET 2015

Hi Christoph and all Metafactures,

I just made a first try to push something into the new
metafacture-documentation repository on Github. I wasn't successful.

***
[master 66aed24] only testing permissions - G.
  create mode 100644 testgh.txt
swissbib at ub-sbhp01:~/environment/code/linkedSwissbib/mfDocumentation$
git push origin master
ERROR: Permission to culturegraph/metafacture-documentation.git denied
to guenterh.

and the repository exists.
swissbib at ub-sbhp01:~/environment/code/linkedSwissbib/mfDocumentation$
***

@Christoph: could you provide permissions for this repository?
For other repositories related to our project
(https://github.com/swissbib) we created various teams which gives us
the possibility to provide dedicated permissions for single repositories.

@all: thanks for the nice "Get together" this morning. From my point of
view it was a good starting point for a better and focused cooperation
in the nearby future.

Günter

--
UNIVERSITÄT BASEL