[Metafacture] Metamorph: compare two values

Prongué Nicolas (HES) nicolas.prongue at hesge.ch
Wed Mar 25 10:46:48 CET 2015

Dear list,

I am working on the transformation of swiss bibliographic data with the Metamorph language (Swissbib project). Here is my question:

Is it possible to compare 2 values in the source fields (in this case MARC/XML-subfields) and then to apply a rule only if these values are equal (or not) ?
Example: I have a language code in field 008, I have another language code in field 041. I would like to use both of them only if they are not the same…

Do you have an idea of how to do that?

Thanks for your help

Nicolas Prongué
Nicolas Prongué ▪ assistant de recherche et d’enseignement
Haute école de gestion de Genève, Département Information documentaire
Battelle ▪ Bâtiment F ▪ Rte de Drize 7 ▪ CH-1227 Carouge
+41 22 388 18 76