[Dini-ag-kim-bestandsdaten] AW: Works on Vocabularies for bibliographic data

Klee, Carsten Carsten.Klee at sbb.spk-berlin.de
Wed Dec 11 08:40:34 CET 2013

Thanks Laura!

We intended to contact Morag Macgregor and William Waites to ask if there is going to be more work on it.

I take this chance and send them a copy of this mail.

We really like to align our ontology [1] with the Library Holdings RDF Vocabulary under the circumstance that they switch from foaf:Organization to foaf:Agent.

Cheers!

Carsten

[1] <https://github.com/dini-ag-kim/holding-ontology>

Carsten Klee
Abt. Überregionale Bibliographische Dienste IIE
Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin - Preußischer Kulturbesitz