AW: [Dini-ag-kim-bestandsdaten] Definition and scope of Holding

Klee, Carsten Carsten.Klee at sbb.spk-berlin.de
Fri Apr 26 09:52:15 CEST 2013

Hi Jakob, Philipp and everybody!

I just want to get sure that I'm not going in the wrong direction again. What I understand what Jakob said about the usage of the Document Service Ontology can be expressed in an example:

:Holding dso:hasService [
    a dso:Loan ;
(Now I want to express the ssso status (executed / lent). But I don't know how...)
] .

Are there anymore entities in the "service portfolio" like Philipp proposed, which a holding ontology should describe? Or could that be left to dso/ssso?

Cheers!

Carsten

Carsten Klee
Abt. Überregionale Bibliographische Dienste IIE
Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin - Preußischer Kulturbesitz

Fon:  +49 30 266-43 44 02