[Dini-ag-kim-bestandsdaten] New wiki pages and Google Spreadsheet

Klee, Carsten Carsten.Klee at sbb.spk-berlin.de
Fri Apr 19 08:00:03 CEST 2013

I'm sorry, forgot a subject.

Hi everyone!

I added some new pages to our wiki. One [1] is a collection of open issues and I added a page with the question "What is a Holding?" [2]. Till now there is only one definition from ISO 20775, which is quite a library definition. Maybe we can come to a more abstract one.

Under [3][4] I added a public Google Spreadsheet where everyone have access to. In this document I started to list holdings entities described by our union catalogue ZDB. These entities might be candidates to be described in a Holdings-Ontology. We did the same within the Titeldaten-Group. I think it was very helpful to get an overview of what we have to deal with.
If you like to contribute, please add your entities from your catalogue/system/domain. Just add another sheet (at the left bottom of the document). It doesn't have to be that detailed. Maybe a single column of entity names is enough.

Cheers!

Carsten

[1] <https://wiki.dnb.de/display/DINIAGKIM/Open+Questions>
[2] <https://wiki.dnb.de/display/DINIAGKIM/Definition+of+Holding>
[3] <https://wiki.dnb.de/display/DINIAGKIM/Holding+Entities>
[4] <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq_5gFc8QhODdHU0R3IzQlFlcEV6TkI1U0lmYnpONWc>

Carsten Klee
Abt. Überregionale Bibliographische Dienste IIE
Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin - Preußischer Kulturbesitz
Potsdamer Straße 33
10785 Berlin

Fon:  +49 30 266-43 44 02
Fax:   +49 30 266-33 40 01