AW: AW: [datenformate] MABXML

Heuvelmann, Reinhold R.Heuvelmann at dnb.de
Wed Feb 8 16:46:03 CET 2012

Dear John,

you are right -- that would be interesting  ;-)

We at the German National Library represent our data in RDF based on our Pica Format, so our documentation available at
http://www.d-nb.de/hilfe/service/linked_data_service.htm
or
http://www.d-nb.de/eng/hilfe/service/linked_data_service.htm
might not be too useful.

But I'm pretty sure that colleagues at the Cologne regional library network or "hbz Köln" have mappings from MAB to some ontologies -- maybe they jump in here?

Otherwise you might want to have a look at
https://wiki1.hbz-nrw.de/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2326673
or
https://wiki1.hbz-nrw.de/display/SEM/Migration+von+Titeldaten+nach+RDF
as starting points.

---

If there is any outcome, please inform us via this listserv. so that all colleagues can benefit :-)

Best regards

Reinhold
***Reading. Listening. Understanding. A century of the German National Library***
--

Reinhold Heuvelmann
German National Library