[Rda-info-liste] Präsentationen zum RDA in Europe 2021 Virtual Meeting

Rda-info-liste rda-info-liste at lists.dnb.de
Mo Sep 27 07:31:49 CEST 2021

Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

die Präsentationen zum RDA in Europe Meeting stehen jetzt auf der EURIG-Website (Link s. unten) zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Arbeitsstelle für Standardisierung

*** Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek ***

--
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
Arbeitsstelle für Standardisierung
Adickesallee 1
D-60322 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49-69-1525-0
mailto:afs at dnb.de
http://www.dnb.de<http://www.d-nb.de/>

Dear All,

The Executive Committee is pleased to announce that the presentations of the RDA in Europe 2021 Virtual Meeting are available at EURIG’s web site<http://www.rda-rsc.org/node/668>. As you know, this meeting about RDA implementation across Europe was held in September 14th and featured contributions from different European countries and International working groups.

We are planning to upload the video of each presentation as well. As our colleagues at the National Library of Hungary have kindly volunteered to subtitle them so they can be more helpful for everyone, it will take a little more time. We will announce when all of them are uploaded.

Please feel free to spread this email.

Kind regards,
Roberto.

Roberto Gómez Prada