[Rda-info-liste] Fwd: Re: [RDA-L] RDA Toolkit and RDA Steering Committee Site - interruption of access

rda-info-liste at lists.dnb.de rda-info-liste at lists.dnb.de
Don Feb 4 14:32:08 CET 2016

Liebe KollegInnen,

hier die offizielle Meldung zum Ausfall des Toolkit aus der RDA List.

Viele Grüße
Heidrun Wiesenmüller

Betreff: 	Re: [RDA-L] RDA Toolkit and RDA Steering Committee Site -
interruption of access
Datum: 	Thu, 4 Feb 2016 13:19:11 +0000
Von: 	James Hennelly <jhennelly at ala.org>
Antwort an: 	rda-l at lists.ala.org
An: 	rda-l at lists.ala.org <rda-l at lists.ala.org>

Hello all,

We are currently experiencing an interruption to service on the toolkit.
This is the third time this week this has happen and we very sorry for
this failure of service. Hosting vendor is currently working on an
equipment failure that is causing these service interruptions, and we
hope to have a permanent resolution to this issue soon.

Again my apologies for the lack of reliable service this week.

James Hennelly
Managing Editor
RDA Toolkit

--