[Metafacture] Swib16 get-together

Christoph, Pascal christoph at hbz-nrw.de
Tue Nov 15 15:20:25 CET 2016

Hi all,

a further face-to-face meeting/get-together at forthcoming SWIB is arranged.[1]

Good news: as last year, Christoph Böhme will also attend to this meeting.

For now we don't have an explicit agenda. Though it should be worthwile to
reflect a bit on our last year's TODOs[2]. Some things are under way as you,
following this list, are certainly aware of, e.g. the separation into
metafacture "modules".[3]

However, if you've something concrete on your mind to be discussed, you could
post questions to this list so we can prepare for an answer.

Also, don't hesitate to leave notes/ideas/proposals on this year's etherpad[4]
in advance.

Cu in Bonn,
pascal Christoph

[1]http://swib.org/swib16/programme.html