[Metafacture] Metafacture governance

Christoph Böhme christoph at b3e.net
Fri Nov 11 17:12:52 CET 2016

Hi Fabian,

thanks for your suggestions. A monthly conference call sounds good. I'm
fine with either Wire or Skype. For chat I suggest stick to good old IRC
using #metafacture on freenode.

The wiki already has page [1] which describes practices for contributing
to metafacture-core. Additionally, I wrote some bits describing
practices for maintainers [2]. It makes sense to move these into a
CONTRIBUTING file instead of hiding them in the wiki. Perhaps someone
wants to take a stab at merging the wiki pages into a file and create a
pull request? We can then discuss the practices there.

I created a pull request for discussing the module reorganisation [3].
Thanks for your input there!

Best,
Christoph

[1]