[Metafacture] New OSS Project OmniProperties

Markus Michael Geipel markus at i-storm.de
Wed Apr 2 19:44:26 CEST 2014

Dear Metafacture Community,

unfortunately, my new job distracted my attention away from Metafacture
and I don't even dare to check how much time has passed since my last
commit.

I haven't forgotten the OSS community, though. Confronted at work with
complex configurations written in Java Property files, I decided to code
a more convenient and powerful alternative to Java Properties:
OmniProperties.  And the cool thing: my employer was amazingly open to
the idea of releasing OmniProperties to the OSS community.

So here it is:

GitHub:
https://github.com/siemens/omniproperties

Maven Central: