AW: [Metafacture] Character classes in data source

Böhme, Christoph C.Boehme at dnb.de
Wed Oct 16 19:34:18 CEST 2013

Hi Pascal,

it is currently not possible to use character classes. You would have to extend the WildcardTrie class [1] to support more elaborate matching patterns. I reckon it should not be incredibly difficult to add support for character classes. We do not have any plans for implementing this at the moment, though. Perhaps you could give it a try yourself?

Best,
Christoph

[1] https://github.com/culturegraph/metafacture-core/blob/master/src/main/java/org/culturegraph/mf/util/tries/WildcardTrie.java