[Metafacture] Regex, conjunction

Christoph Böhme christoph at b3e.net
Wed Nov 27 15:02:20 CET 2013

Hi again

support for the <if> statement is now implemented [1] on the
quantors-for-metamorph branch [2]. Please have a play with it and let me
know whether it works and behaves in a sensible and understandable way.

Cheers,
Christoph

[1]
https://github.com/cboehme/metafacture-core/commit/0530d6ad72ced992b479bff94d6f56bbef77bb2d