AW: AW: [Metafacture] Character classes in data source

Christoph, Pascal christoph at hbz-nrw.de
Mon Nov 4 17:59:34 CET 2013

Hi Christoph,

just opened #143[1], because I discovered some strange behaviour using simple
character classes in conjunction with the WildcardTrie "OR pattern".
(If #143 is a proper fix, we can modify WildcardTrie to support character
classes natively if you like).
In the long run I would love to see the possibility to use directly regex in
the "data source" field of metamorph. We then could maybe discard the
WildcardTrie as a whole - don't know about the sideffects of this, though.

cheers -o

[1]https://github.com/culturegraph/metafacture-core/pull/143