[gnd-ontology] RE: BIBFRAME and schema.org

Thomas Adamich vls at tusco.net
Fre Jun 28 17:46:34 CEST 2013

Then may I recommend engaging Alexander Haffner from the Deutsch
Nationalbibliothek in the SchemaBibEx discussion if Richard and other
leaders in our group have not already done so.   Such action might
address Ed Summers' observation that time is spent on creating
standards rather than building upon good works already generated and
optimizing data access. Thanks.
Tom

	Tom Adamich, MLS

	President