[Eubfws2017] Welcome to European BIBFRAME Workshop 2017

Leif Andresen leif at kb.dk
Wed Sep 13 08:43:49 CEST 2017

Dear European BIBFRAME Workshop 2017 participants,

We are looking forward to meet you all Tuesday 26 September early morning at German National Library in Frankfurt.

You can look forward to two days with presentations, lightning talks and engaged discussions - and meet European and US colleagues also interested in development of library technology.

The workshop website https://wiki.dnb.de/display/EBW/ is now ready:

- the agenda

- list of participants

- list of BIBFRAME related sources and activities

After the workshop slides of presentations and lighting talks will be published at the website.

We expect to use the workshop as basis for future corporation and knowledge sharing - and we will Wednesday afternoon discuss how to handle continuous cooperation about BIBFRAME in Europe and international cooperation and structured dialogue with our US colleagues.

On behalf of the Organizer Group and the Nordic Network Group on bibliographic and infrastructure topics (NNG)

Best regards,
Leif

Leif Andresen
Adviser to the Director