[Eubfws2017] Welcome to the mailing list of the European BIBFRAME Workshop 2017

Heuvelmann, Reinhold R.Heuvelmann at dnb.de
Fri Aug 4 17:33:25 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

after the mailman software has done its duty, I'll make a follow-up as a human being and welcome you to the mailing list of the European BIBFRAME Workshop 2017.

This mailing list serves to connect the participants of the workshop.  As mentioned on the info page at [1], more information about the workshop itself is available in the public wiki space that we set up and maintain at [2].  The agenda that you should have received in an email from Leif Andresen yesterday is given at [3], with the disclaimer that it will evolve over the next weeks.

Feel free to contact me if anything is not as clear as it should be.

I look forward to our exchange, here on the list, and later on-site during our workshop.

Best wishes

Reinhold

[2] https://wiki.dnb.de/display/EBW/European+BIBFRAME+Workshop+2017
[3] https://wiki.dnb.de/display/EBW/Agenda

--

Reinhold Heuvelmann
German National Library
mailto:r.heuvelmann at dnb.de
http://www.dnb.de

*** Reading. Listening. Understanding. German National Library ***