[dini-ag-kim-lld] WG: [GovData] Umfrage des Eurocities-Netzwerk zu Open Data Plattformen

Hauser, Julia J.Hauser at dnb.de
Fri Apr 11 11:49:22 CEST 2014

Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

ich leite hier die Bitte an alle Open Data-Bereitsteller weiter, an der Umfrage des Eurocities-Netzwerkes teilzunehmen.
Entgegen der unten angefügten Formulierung richtet sich die Umfrage nicht nur an Betreiber kommunaler Datenportale; angesprochen sind Datenportal-Betreiber aller Ebenen.

Viele Grüße,
Julia | Hauser

***Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek***
--
Julia Hauser
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
mailto:j.hauser at dnb.de
http://www.dnb.de<http://www.dnb.de/>

>>> "george.niland at eurocities-mailings.eu<mailto:george.niland at eurocities-mailings.eu>" <"george.niland at eurocities-mailings.eu"@EUROCITIES.verwalt-berlin.de<mailto:%22george.niland at eurocities-mailings.eu%22 at EUROCITIES.verwalt-berlin.de>> 08.04.2014 17:00 >>>
Dear all,
Following the Open Data Working group in Barcelona, and as one of the listed objectives for this year we have now prepared a survey on open data platforms (e.g. CKAN, Socrata etc.) that we would be very grateful if you could complete.
The purpose of this survey is to:
•         Gather feedback in order to examine which platforms cities are using
•         Discover how cities decided on their open data platforms
•         Further explore the pro's and con's of the used portals. (e.g. the main reasons for choosing that platform ahead of others, the advantages/disadvantages of that type of platform and issues such as interoperability,  extra features, add-ons etc.)
This survey will be important in helping the open data working group understand better the processes and reasons cities have for choosing certain platforms ahead of others and will be added as a new section to the open data guidebook. This in turn will be beneficial for cities who have yet to/are in the process of choosing an open data platform. The results will be presented at the Open Data WG meeting in June in Tallinn.
We would be grateful if you could please respond to the survey by 8 May.
Open Data Platform Survey:  http://bit.ly/PLkgEH
Please don’t hesitate to let us know of any questions.
Best,
George
[X]

EUROCITIES
Square de Meeûs 1, B-1000 Brussels - Belgium
www.eurocities.eu<http://www.eurocities.eu>

e-mail sent to [Forum Knowledge society]

<http://www.govdata.de/>