[Dini-ag-kim-forschungsdaten] Fwd: Re: How many controlled vocabularies?

Ruehle, Stefanie sruehle at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Mon Feb 25 11:20:25 CET 2013

Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

die unten genannte Liste ist m. E. auch für den Bereich
Forschungsmetadaten nicht uninteressant.

Viele Grüße aus Göttingen

     Stefanie

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: How many controlled vocabularies?
Datum: 	Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:16:30 +0100
Von: 	Makx Dekkers <subs at MAKXDEKKERS.COM>
Antwort an: 	Makx Dekkers <subs at MAKXDEKKERS.COM>
An: 	<DC-GENERAL at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>

Joe,

There is a collection of 'semantic assets', including code lists,
vocabularies, ontologies etc. etc. at
http://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/all. If you go to advanced search you
can filter by asset type.

I agree with Ian that if you want everything (any domain, any
application, any language, any owner, any format) this maybe
unanswerable, or at least the list will be very very long (millions, if
not more).

Cheers, Makx