AW: [datenformate] MABXML

Heuvelmann, Reinhold R.Heuvelmann at dnb.de
Wed Feb 8 15:37:29 CET 2012

Dear John,

thank you for your interest in MAB and MABXML.

Did you look at our web site about MARCXML, which is
http://www.d-nb.de/eng/standardisierung/formate/mabxml.htm ?
Most  of it is in German language, I have to admit.

Flat lists of all elements are available via the MAB page
http://www.d-nb.de/eng/standardisierung/formate/mab.htm
here
http://www.d-nb.de/standardisierung/txt/segm000.txt
and here
http://www.d-nb.de/standardisierung/txt/titelmab.txt .

There is a document in German and English language at
http://www.d-nb.de/standardisierung/pdf/mab-englisch.pdf
(PDF, 60 pages, 170 KB in size)
where the fields from 089 are listed and translated.

---

And there is Bernhard Eversberg's list of MAB elements, available at
http://www.allegro-c.de/formate/mab.htm .

I hope this helps.  Don't hesitate to contact me if you have more questions.

Best regards

Reinhold

***Reading. Listening. Understanding. A century of the German National Library***

--

Reinhold Heuvelmann
German National Library
mailto:r.heuvelmann at dnb.de