[Ag-provenienz] Registrierung "RDA in Europe"

Töpler, Ingeborg I.Toepler at dnb.de
Mi Sep 8 07:26:41 CEST 2021

*** Mehrfachempfang bitten wir zu entschuldigen ***

Liebe Kolleg*innen,

Sie können sich jetzt für das virtuelle ”RDA in Europe” Meeting, das am 14. September 2021 von 9:45 Uhr – 15:15 Uhr stattfindet, registrieren (s. Mail unten). Nach der Registrierung wird der Zugangslink für das Meeting automatisch verschickt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Arbeitsstelle für Standardisierung

*** Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek ***

--
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek
Arbeitsstelle für Standardisierung
Adickesallee 1
D-60322 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49-69-1525-0
mailto:afs at dnb.de
http://www.dnb.de<http://www.d-nb.de/>

Dear All,

The EURIG Executive Committee invites everyone to participate in this year’s RDA in Europe virtual meeting on Tuesday, September 14, 09:45-15:15 CEST.

During last year’s meeting we learned from the expertise of great libraries and communities which are implementing 3R. This year we want all different voices of Europe’s cultural diversity to be heard. We want RSC, RDA Board and the whole RDA Community to know the big picture, not just the headlines.

We will therefore, as well as of course hearing again from British Library, DACH Community, RDA/MARC 21 Working Group, NARDAC and UNIMARC/RDA Working Group, also hear from smaller communities during a special lightning talk session. The aim of this session is to highlight particular issues and generate discussions, both during the meeting and later on, that can lead to finding solutions and sharing achievements.
See the full program<http://www.rda-rsc.org/node/668>.
The event will be hosted by the National Library of Sweden.
Participation in the meeting is free of charge, but registration is needed. To register, go to the registration form<https://delegia.com/app/netattm/attendee/page/104997>.

Best wishes,
Liv D’Amelio, Vice Chair for EURIG

Liv D’Amelio
Librarian
Information Systems Department, Metadata and Systems Support

National Library of Sweden
PO Box 5039
SE-104 51 Stockholm
Visits: Humlegården, Stockholm