[dini-ag-kim-lld] SWIB23 - Registration open (Semantic Web in Libraries, Berlin, 11-13 September 2023)

Adrian Pohl pohl at hbz-nrw.de
Mo Jul 17 09:18:12 CEST 2023

We are happy to invite you to the 15th SWIB (Semantic Web in Libraries)
conference in Berlin, Germany, from 11th to 13th of September, 2023.

It's the first in-person SWIB since 2019 and the first at all happening
in Berlin. We will have workshops and presentations as usual and will
also be offering interactive formats.

Take a look at the programme here: https://swib.org/swib23/programme.html

You can register for the conference at
https://swib.org/swib23/registration.html

Further information and contact:

Anna Kasprzik
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics
E-Mail: a.kasprzik(at)zbw-online.eu

Adrian Pohl
North Rhine-Westphalian Library Service Center (hbz)
E-Mail: swib(at)hbz-nrw.de

SWIB in the Fediverse: @swib at openbiblio.social
Hashtag: swib23